Now accepting seasonal items only (exceptions: jeans and leggings are always welcome)
- February through July -- Spring/Summer Clothing
- August through January -- Fall/Winter Clothing
Here's how to become a valued consignor:
- Bring us your Seasonal "In-Style" Maternity Clothing (think...would I still wear this if I were pregnant :-) Nursing Clothing, Gently Used Nursing Bras, Pregnancy Books/DVDs, Diaper Bags, Slings/Baby Carriers (other pregnancy items may be considered)
- All items should be extremely clean and all clothing should be freshly laundered and wrinkle free. Clothing should be in excellent condition; items with stains, odor, damage, or excessive wear will not be accepted. Remember, the better your items look, the more likely they will sell!
- Hang/fold all items and place them in a laundry basket or storage container (no garbage bags/boxes).
- Visit us during the hours of 11:00am - 5:00pm Tuesday through Friday. Appointments are not necessary at this time; however, if team members are busy assisting guests, you may utilize our "Drop & Run" system. All items that are unable to be consigned must be picked up immediately or they will be donated to a local pregnancy center.
- We will select your items based on our supply/demand needs and current customer trends. (We simply say "no thank you" to some and look forward to your next visit!)
- We will set all prices and you will receive 40% of the actual selling price (exclusive of sales tax/buyer's fees). Stop in any time for money owed to you. There is a 7 day holdout on all payouts. Account balances over $25 will be paid by check each month.
- Consignment period is for 90 days. Clothing will be set at full price for 30 days, then may be discounted 20% and an additional 20% for each 30 day period.
- There is a one-time account activation fee of $8 that will be deducted from your account.
- If you would like to retrieve any unsold items, please do so by the 90th day. All items must be picked up within 7 days of the expiration date. Call ahead and we will have your items ready for you. All unclaimed items become the property of the 9 Month Bump.
- We may also sell your items through an online auction. We will determine if there is an online market for your item. Additional fees may apply.
- Although all possible care will be taken of your merchandise, we are not responsible for theft, damage, fire or incident.
Thank you for your interest in consigning with the 9 Month Bump!
We look forward to working with YOU!
Consignor Partnership Guidelines
734.307.7491 121 Elm Street, Wyandotte, MI 48192 - Copyright 9 Month Bump. All rights reserved.